Recruitment at Western Union Nigeria 2021/Western Union Recruitment 2021
Apply for the latest Western Union Recruitment 2021 jobs vacancies via Western Union job Recruitment portal for ongoing jobs in Nigeria & recruitment 2021. Western Union – We are a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money – to help grow economies and realize a better world. We continue to innovate, developing new ways to send money through digital, mobile, and retail channels, with an array of convenient pay-out options to meet business and consumer needs.
Western Union Recruitment 2021
Title: AML Compliance Officer
AML Compliance Officer – Lagos, Nigeria
- Would you like to play a critical role in preventing fraud and other illegal activities? Do you have strong interpersonal skills and impeccable attention to detail? Join Western Union as Compliance Officer I, AML Compliance.
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
- We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
- We’ll be looking to you to support our agents and affiliates in the Africa region and build anti money laundering (AML) programs to make sure they comply with regulations. You will do this by conducting on-site and or offsite AML/CFT/Anti-Fraud Compliance Program reviews of prospects, new and existing Agents of Western Union and its partners. Where required, you will provide training and resources for agents to help them comply and evaluate the robustness of existing controls. You will analyze agent transactions. You will build strong relationships with your agents as you will also perform remediation to make sure any issues have been resolved and the agent is fully compliant. You will oversee the implementation of policies and procedures working closely with the Global Agent Oversight and regional compliance teams who will help you achieve the consistency.
- For such a critical position, we require you to have worked in an AML compliance, investigations, or risk-based role previously within financial services for a minimum of 4 years. As you will be conducting on-site visits, you will need to travel up to 40% adjusted based on the business needs. Excellent communication skills are a must as you need to deliver effective AML training to Agents. You will be fluent in English and French abilities will be a strong added value. We need you to have strong Interpersonal skills and customer service experience. You will have an analytical mind and be comfortable in using Microsoft Office. Understanding of appropriate Money Services Business (MSB) regulatory requirements, the Bank Secrecy Act and their effect on our business will make you stand out.
Join us, and let’s connect the world
- Western Union is transforming its business and shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience, and customer service to new levels of excellence. It’s an exciting time for our organization, as the largest cross-border money transfer operator, trusted by millions of consumers around the world. If you’re ready to unleash your potential to help drive change through bottom-up innovation, apply now.
- We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as a great salary and benefits package.
- We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, or veteran (U.S.) status. The company will provide accommodation to applicants, including those with disabilities, during the recruitment process, in accordance with applicable laws.
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply for Western Union Recruitment
All candidates should Click Here to Apply Online
Western Union Recruitment 2021