Wema Bank Plc Job Recruitment. Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Wema Bank Plc are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Solutions Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- As Digital Solution Officer, the major responsibility is to ensure business operations and projects are delivered in line with set timelines.
- These includes management of partnerships (existing and new), business operations activities as well as transactions Monitoring, settlement and report generation to key stakeholders weekly and monthly.
- Business development of e-Payments, e-collection, for Public & Private sector and Financial Institutions (OFI).
- Drive enlistment of schools and other customers on various collections platform (i.e., ebillspay, paydirect, etranzact, wemacollect)
- Project initiation, implementation and deployment of e-Payment and Collection platforms for Public and Private institutions
- Articulate, design, develop, and implement strategies and product marketing programs that will drive the adoption of the products/ services across all States in the country.
- Carry out market intelligence activities to appraise products comparison with competition in line with industry trends.
- Develop new products / solutions that will aid revenue generation for the bank.
- Create awareness and product patronage for customers. Ensure availability of e-Payment and e-Collection platform to users 24/7.
- Generation of Monthly Performance Report of all products for Management purposes.
- A First Degree / HND in a related field
- 2 – 5 years of product & Operations management experience
- Ability to relate with key stakeholders on digital solution related issues.
- Technical and analytical background
- Show a strong ability to analyze market problems and proffer solution.
- Strong understanding of finance & accounting e.g., revenue recognition, cash flow etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver, and a goal-oriented team player.
- Strong attention to detail & Ability to prioritize effectively.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment