Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 | UBA Bank job vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates via its Application portal in Nigeria | UBA Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Team Member, Cost Management Budgetary Control
- Interested in joining the UBA Tribe? We are looking for a candidate who has good knowledge of financial services business, analytical skills, an advanced interpersonal and conflict management skill, who also has good excel and basic SQL skills.
- The ideal candidates must be conversant with the following:
- Financial services business
- MS Office
- Drive the translation of cost corporate strategy into action
- Provide advisory support to business units on cost
- Track and regularly report actual spent against budget
- Advice management on necessary actions to save cost and achieve the expected target.
Group Budget design and review:
- Weekly upload of budget limit for non-sales divisions and business offices.
- Review of extra- budgetary expenditures requests.
MPR/Business Performance Analysis:
- Monitoring and reporting on expense/cost lines
- Efficient and timely allocation of Head Office costs, through ABC allocation methodology plus periodic review of allocation parameters in line with changes in key cost drivers of the business before the release of the draft MPR
- Daily review of Group-wide specific expenses.
Cost Reporting and Support:
- Resolution of all issues relating to Expenses.
- Provision of technical support to the GCOC, as well as the preparation of the quarterly reports
- Providing automated detailed cost reports by expense type to ALL business and support groups in line with the KPI sets for MPR delivery
- Management of the cost code system for monitoring and situating expense responsibility
- Generation/implementation of strategic cost saving initiatives
- Management of the cost code system for monitoring and situating expense responsibility.
- Preparation of Directorate/Divisional Cost Report
- Cost review for UBA Africa
- Cost code creation as required.
- First Degree in any related field
- Possession of relevant master’s degree/ Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent oral and communications skill
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict management skill.
- Excellent listening skill
- Excel and basic SQL skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.