Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 | UBA Bank job vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates via its Application portal in Nigeria | UBA Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Collections and Remittance Support
- Provide technical support for all collections and remittance platforms (Issue resolution, platform maintenance and upgrades) etc.
- Facilitate and drive projects that enhance and increase the capacity of the collections and remittance platforms and in turn increase revenue
- Monitor and report all performance trends on the platforms (Count, Volume, Uptime, Downtime etc.)
- To ensure all routine/periodic housekeeping functions are carries out as at when due
- Vendor Management – Ensure fluid engagements with all 3rd party support providers(Vendors) to increase content on the platforms and ensure they are stable.
Roles & Responsibilities
Daily Technical Support functions:
- Check and treat all logs/email escalations within the SLA i.e.? issue resolution, enquiries, complaints and re-routing to responsible units where applicable
- Routine housekeeping – Backup of logs periodically (daily weekly etc.), Clean up space on the servers etc.
- Update Platform Checklist that contains all specific to be carried out on each platform on said dates.
- Ensure the platforms are up and functional at all times.
- Ensure all user platforms are optimised and functioning optimally.
- Escalate all issues to the team lead in a timely and explicit manner.
Product and Project Management:
- Track Project Management deliverables to ensure all milestones are delivered and project remains on track.
- Ensure timely development and deployment of innovative solutions for the unit
- Ensure that vendor related projects are monitored strictly to meet set deadlines
- Engage stakeholders to understand requirements when developing solutions for the various units.
Income and Revenue Tracking:
- Monitor fraud prevention solutions across all collections and remittance platforms.
- Ensure all Income are configured properly at set-up and captured for all Collections and remittance products
- Provide Performance reporting and analytics (Count. Volume and Revenue). Analyse and interpret customer behaviours and patterns to increase retention.
- RoA weekly achievements report.
- Weekly Review and reporting of projects, Issues and collection mandates.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Performance Report.
- Group Digital Banking Monthly Channel Adoption Report.
- Review daily transaction status reports to identify reasons for failures and ways to avoid them.
- Provide ADHOC reports when required.
- Candidate should also have at least, a Bachelors degree.
- Our ideal candidate should have about 2 years working experience in providing necessary support on remittance platforms preferably in the banking sector. Candidate should have business analytics and project management skills.
- Remittance Market trends especially in the financial technology industry.
- New Product Development.
- Project coordinate
- Product Management.
- Business Analysis.
- High analytical approach.
- Data presentation and trend analysis.
- Technically capable.
- Customer experience and issue resolution.
- Team leader and team player.
- Interpersonal relationship management.
- Proactive and able to work smart on own initiative.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.