Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 | UBA Bank job vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates via its Application portal in Nigeria | UBA Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, MIS Analytics & Segments / Channels Reporting
- Provision of timely and periodic MIS Reports on key performance indices for business segments across the Group.
- Provision of support and insights for Monthly Performance Review Sessions for Executive Management.
- Provision of support for development of suitable targets for the achievement of the bank’s corporate financial and non-financial goals and objectives.
- Provision of KPI data and technical support for annual appraisals.
- Analysis or insights to support decision-making by Executive Management.
- Supervision, leadership, and motivating team members to enable them deliver on their KPI’s and Key Success Factor (KSF).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing analytics models and insights to understand patterns and behavior of customers, segments, channels and products in order to drive efficiency and revenue.
- Automation of reports and processes within Group Strategy & Performance Management to make for efficiency and improved customer experience.
- Execution of MIS data cleansing and governance activities.
- Customer, segment, channels and product profitability reporting.
- Manage and maintain common performance language and definitions that is universal across the Group.
- Next generation business reporting and digital dashboards:
- My Customer Performance Dashboards.
- My Business Performance Dashboards.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field or relevant professional certification (CFA, ACCA, ACA, ACIB etc.) will be an added advantage.
- We are looking for a candidate who has an excellent listening, oral & communication skills and an accounting background, who would participate in the bank’s drive to attract more investments from identified target groups.
- One who also has a good understanding of financial markets.
- Excellent oral and communications skill.
- Advanced interpersonal and conflict management skill.
- Excellent listening skill.
- Leadership and motivation.
- Business and Financial analysis
- Performance Management.
- Excellent interpretation of the ban
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.