Apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 | UBA Bank job vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates via its Application portal in Nigeria | UBA Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner, West & Mid-West Region
- To ensure an effective business partnering relationship in assigned regions, in line with the strategic objectives of the bank
- To provide strategic input on Talent Management issue to Business Leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build partnership and maintain strong relationship with Business leaders to achieve Revenue Budget
- Ensure optimal staffing in assigned region
- Create exceptional candidate & employee experience throughout the employee journey in the Bank
- Drive Talent retention through career development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Ensure timely resolution of disciplinary cases, conflicts & Complaint in line with the Bank’s policies
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of HR policies, processes and practice in assigned region
- Support the implementation of projects and associated change management activity
- Our ideal candidate must have practical/hands on HR business partnering experience.
- He/she has to be knowledgeable about HR processes, employee lifecycle and the business.
- He/she must have strong Business Acumen, Interpersonal, Relationship management and Analytical skills.
- He/she must reside in Ibadan.
- Proven experience as a HR Business Partner in a financial sector will be an added advantage.
- Business Acumen
- Good Coaching and Counselling skills
- Rational, confident and mature approach to decision making
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, Problem solving, Negotiation and expectations management
- Effective listening skills
- Project management skills
- Strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness
- Ability to build teams and foster team spirit
Previous Work Experience:
- Good knowledge of Employee Lifecycle model with practical/hands-on experience
- Knowledge of HR Metrics & Analytics
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.