Apply for UBA Bank Job Recruitment | UBA Bank Career Opening is ongoing until the deadline | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue of the bank, plan and deliver an effective marketing strategy and monitor the progress of new and existing products; as well as provide operational management support on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepare annual marketing plans and strategies for liability generation to enable Profit Centre Manager/Relationship Officers to achieve targeted growth objectives.
- Develop and obtain approval for annual marketing plans and strategies for designated product ranges to enable achievement of targeted growth and profit objectives.
- Monitor and control business office income and expenditure to ensure profitability.
- Recommend the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Visit business customers and attending meetings.
- Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Facilitate establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Evaluate market research and competitor analyses to formulate marketing plans and strategies.
- Assume overall accountability for branch expenditure on products and services such as the administration of consumer lending, current account transactions, overdrafts, credit cards and personal loans
- Monitor and assign targets to Profit Centre Managers/Relationship Officers to ensure effective focus on target achievement.
- Maintain and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Provide strategic direction and operational support to employees.
- Define and implement the delivery of marketing strategies and targets.
- Coach and motivate employees to effectively execute their day-to-day tasks to meet corporate targets and delivery objectives.
- Effectively communicate to employees the corporate policies, objectives and targets of the bank
- First Degree in any Social Sciences related discipline.
- Master’s degree or professional certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- We are looking to hire Branch Managers with a minimum of 10 years’ Relationship Manager experience in all our branches across in Nigeria.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs.
- IT and Computer appreciation.
- Communications skills (written and oral).
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Knowledge of business environment.
- Attention to details.
- Supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of bank products and services.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Relationship management.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link above.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR TOP JOBS OF THE WEEK
United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.