Apply for UBA Bank Job Recruitment | UBA Bank Career Opening is ongoing until the deadline | United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking to hire candidates who have knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills with a minimum of 5 years’ Relationship Manager experience in all our branches across in Nigeria.
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business,
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from private, public, individuals and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Sell / cross-sell and upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the business manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 5 – 7 years of relationship manager experience from a commercial bank.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be strong, tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling / marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and economics.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking operations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling / marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN regulatory laws.
What we expect from you:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What you should expect from us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link above.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR TOP JOBS OF THE WEEK
United Bank for Africa Plc Job Recruitment is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.