Apply for Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021 | Sterling Bank Plc job vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates via its Application portal in Nigeria | Sterling Bank Plc Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications | Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment is for qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Measurement and Improvement Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Operations Management
- To assist in the achievement of excellent customer service by the Bank, through survey data analysis, interpretation, and reporting, in order to improve customer experience.
- Carry out data collection and analysis for multiple purposes.
- Conduct feedback on services from all customers.
- Generate performance report for strategic processes.
- Implement measurement initiatives in order to ascertain service delivery levels bank-wide
Person Specification / Job Profile
- Provide the best possible solution to problem solving or decision making by conscientiously testing, examining facts, trying different alternatives and careful strategic planning.
- Evaluate situations, calculate, and reduce risk, justify and defend accuracy, give reasons for views and generally provide shrewd judgment in any situation.
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate her findings, and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Develop and comply with the systems, procedures, rules, objectives, and timescales set by the organization and adopt a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks.
- Support others and provide practical knowledge, competence, and expertise.
- Provide simple, practical solutions and complete all assignments thoroughly and timeously.
- Be non-confrontational when handling or involved in conflict situations. To achieve agreed and acceptable standards and timescales, s/he will need to adopt a passive and non-demanding work style.
- The Job Profile indicates that the job holder should be capable of collecting information and imparting it to others. The job occupant whilst being adaptable by nature will be required to ensure strict conformity with rules, systems, and protocol
- First Degree in relevant discipline. Professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1- 2 years’ cognate experience
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above.