Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021 | Career Opportunity at 9mobile Nigeria is ongoing until deadline. 9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Digital Marketing
Job ID: IRC4242
Location: Lagos, NG
- Responsible for delivering and evolving digital communications across multiple digital channels to support 9mobile’s marketing initiatives, optimize marketing funnels for performance improvement, and communicate results as required.
- Generate digital marketing strategy and campaigns aligned with business objectives.
- Coordinate internal and external communication materials for marketing campaigns.
- Initiate and coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. brochures, Infographics, videos, creative materials, and articles).
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Create marketing campaign landing pages with WordPress content management system.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through digital channels.
- Maintain standards of specificity and clarity in addressing information needs of target markets regarding products and service offerings.
- Maintain quality and consistency of marketing/brand communications (graphic and print materials in relation to preferred brand image and establish specifications standards
- Monitor activities of vendors and media agencies to ensure adherence with service level agreements(SLAs)
- Initiation and execution of digital marketing campaigns that promote 9mobile’s products and services, to establish brand awareness and generate sales leads across digital channels using direct marketing, email promotions, engaging content, and Search Engine Optimization.
- Produce monthly reports evaluating the effectiveness of the digital channels and make recommendations for improvements.
- Liaise with Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Execute marketing communications plans for promotions, events/sponsorships, and other activities/initiatives.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of developments and trends in digital marketing and communications both nationally and internationally and make recommendations appropriate.
- Implement the unit’s work programme and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Marketing Communications
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Marketing Communications
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Six (6) to eight(8) years’ work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Industry knowledge
- Brand management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Creative Analysis/Judgment
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
Internal and External
- Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs and other commercial departments
- Media houses, advertising agencies, production houses, printers etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021is ongoing, Kindly apply by clicking on the link above.