Application Deadline:5:00pm BST, 25 September 2020
The Novartis Reimagining Healthcare Scholarship supports young social entrepreneurs and their local/global initiatives to help accelerate their leadership journey. This scholarship is for young leaders whose focus is on supporting, advancing, and / or solving issues in the health care space including mental health, like health care professionals, nurses, volunteers of health care organizations, medical students.
Scholars will receive
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2021 in Munich, Germany which takes place from 23 – 26 April.
- Hotel accommodation during the summit
- Travel to and from Munich (economy)
- All meals covered (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on conference days)
- Transport between Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Provide a forum to pitch and share your initiatives within the Novartis organization
- A mentorship program with Novartis employee(s)
- Pre-summit meeting or lunch with the OYW Novartis delegation
- Aged 18 – 30*
- Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship
- Applicants cannot be employed by Novartis
- Applicants must demonstrate positive impact in the healthcare sector in some capacity
- Novartis will select 10 scholars form a shortlist of candidates provided by One Young World.
- Candidates will be evaluated based on the following:
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change within healthcare and health based initiatives.
- Have a track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas.
- Addressing key local and/or global health care issues in your work.
- Having a good understanding of global issues.
- Skills: collaborator, creative, enthusiastic, challenges the status quo.
Fully Funded Scholarship to attend One Young World Summit at Germany 2021