Apply for Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment 2021 | Society for Family Health (SFH) Career is ongoing until deadline | Job Vacancies at Society for Family Health is available for qualified candidates. Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organisation in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, malaria prevention, and treatment, primary health care system strengthening, non-communicable diseases and maternal, newborn, and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration.
We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant position, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies:
Job Title: Finance & Operations Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Position: Finance & Operation Manager
Duration of Contract: 36 months
- This position will be responsible for supporting the financial and operational management of the entire grant at the HQ level.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prompt Vendor Payment
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Budget management on SAP
- Financial Support to the state team
- Must possess a First Degree in Accounting or a related field.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years post-NYSC experience with progressively increasing responsibility in financial management, reporting, operation, and general office management
Skills and Competencies required:
- Very strong fundamental accounting skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Managing Resources
- Risk Management
- Intermediate IT skills
- Relationship Management skills
- Persuasive communication and presentation
- Flexible Thinking and Emotional intelligence
- Personal motivation
- Continuous and Innovative learner and able to work with a wide range of stakeholders
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply.
- Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment 2021