Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition…
Read more about this company
Duration: 4 weeks
- The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
- This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
- At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunity for placement in Finance related roles.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application
Highlights of the Academy Modules:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
- Four (4) weeks
- Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Method of Application
Note: This is not an employment scheme but a training program to enable graduates develop skills and prepare them for the workplace.
Interested and qualified? Go to Deloitte on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.