Apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment 2021 | British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) job vacancies open for interested and qualified candidates via its Application portal in Nigeria | British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications | British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Representative
Location: Flexible location
Reports to: Area Manager
Seniority Level: Non-management
- BAT Nigeria is looking for several trade marketing representatives to join our team and to be based in different locations across Nigeria.
Role Positioning And Objectives
- We build distinctive brands that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment.
- Our trade marketing account representatives manage the tobacco business for a collection of accounts in a geographical area, implementing corporate plans, negotiating strategies and meeting business objectives.
- Join us and you’ll act as a strategic partner to retailers, giving them expert advice and knowledge on products, pricing, and a variety of other areas.
- Show us you’ve got what it takes to succeed, and you’ll find plenty of challenge, opportunity, and the support you need. As well as fantastic benefits, we’ll invest in your learning and development and give you continuous feedback and coaching to help you meet your full potential.
What You Will Be Accountable For
- Own performance across your territory and maintain strong retailer relationships.
- Plan visits, go to retailers, build strong business relationships, answer their questions, issues and concerns, and monitor contract compliance.
- Implement cycle and regional/district activities to achieve national, regional, and area -level objectives.
- Meet market demand for our products by maintaining inventory levels and hitting brand distribution targets.
- Work on special projects with a team of trade marketing account representatives.
Essential Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- You’ll be a Graduate or equivalent in Marketing, Business, or a related field, with excellent sales, marketing, and negotiation skills.
- Maximum 5 years of experience – Sales and/or Marketing experience will be considered an added advantage
- You also have a valid driver’s license and ability to drive a car
- With the drive to work independently and focus on results, you’ll be a strategic problem solver with strong business acumen.
- Most of all, you’ll be a proven leader with the ability to create close working relationships with a wide variety of trade partners.
- You’ll be travelling extensively across your territory to meet a wide variety of trade partners, so you’ll need to be prepared to spend a lot of time on the road.
Competitive Salary + excellent benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply for British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply by clicking on CLICK HERE above