Apply for Mindas Petroleum Limited job recruitment 2021 | Mindas Petroleum Limited job opening is ongoing for various vacancies | Mindas Petroleum Limited is an integrated Oil and Gas company involved in the importation, supply and distribution of petroleum products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The Financial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities of the brand. They analyse the economic stability of the brand and provide financial information useful for budget and investment decisions.
- The Brand Accountant reports on costs, productivity, margins and Profit & Loss of the brand.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform general accounting activities including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow statements, capital expenditure schedules and the production of management reports for the brand.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analysing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates for the brand.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Ensure the brand’s cash management and banking activities are efficiently carried out.
- Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting and analysing variations from budget.
- Preparation of audit files including statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements.
- Generate monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Monthly P&L report
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- Professional Accounting Qualification ( ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc) is an advantage but not a must
- At least 3 years experience in related field
- Proficiency in Excel
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (GAAP) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Mindas Petroleum Limited job recruitment 2021 is ongoing.