Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst – Security, Technology and Engineering
- First line of defense for complicated IT systems. Take proactive role in the architecture, design, implantation and support of security focused resources to ensure safe operations
Functions and Responsibilities
- Maintains the security of IT systems to prevent data breaches, keeping information safe from hackers, viruses, and other potential problems.
- Identify, collect and Analyze data logs and perform risk assessments to find out which parts of the system have been compromised and where the dangers lie.
- Testing and retesting of new Software and Hardware systems, in order to be sure they’re up to date and secure against possible dangers.
- Documenting information security plans and policies.
- Implement Network Intrusion Detection systems and supports backup programs.
- Performs security system updates on a regular basis.
- Take assessments and findings to generate reports and documenting outcomes.
- Brainstorms on technical products used to facilitate cybercrime investigations and safety initiatives.
- Provide support and maintenance on existing application.
- Provide security assessments of anything from a physical security system to a web application.
- Implement logical protections to protect the organization’s sensitive Information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- A good first degree in any discipline, preferably in Computer Science, Cyber Security and Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years in banking / Information Technology institution with experience in Information Security and a strong knowledge of Windows/Linux, database and virtualized/physical server environments
- CCSA, CCSE, CCSP, CEH, Window Azure Security, Window Servers, IT certification and other security professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience with network security, network technologies, system security and network monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience in security systems, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, DDOS solutions, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, SIEM, vulnerability-scanning, web gateway, proxy appliances, NAC, and antivirus tools etc.
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems
- Proven work experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security.
- Excellent Communications skills to enable rapport to be built with Stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to present both in the written form and orally and adapt communication style to the audience
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Superior breadth of experience in network administration and information security
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online