Apply for A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited Job Recruitment 2021 | A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited Career opportunity is ongoing deadline. A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Talent & Capability Development
- The Head, Talent & Capability Development in A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization’s employees.
- This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives, identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
- This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Oversee career development, succession planning and undertake workforce planning in conjunction with Head, HR Operations & Business units General Managers
- Develop other relevant learning and knowledge management pathways including mentoring programs, coaching, support for individual development opportunities through the organisation and other relevant programs
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results
- Lead the development of the People & Culture team’s capacity and capability to build a high performing team that is customer centric and forward thinking in the delivery of its services
- Develop an annual ‘People Plan’ that aligns with the wider business and team goals
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative workforce and organisational development strategies such as, engagement, diversity, leadership, talent management and learning and development
- Develop talent acquisition strategies that enable organisational initiatives and strategic goals
- Lead strategic organization wide projects focused on the development of high potentials and young leaders in A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited.
- Responsible for the Group job evaluation system, advising on job design, job descriptions and the correct grading of jobs
- To ensure that training procedure is in line with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) requirements, prepare course approval forms for ITF
- To oversee the annual appraisal process, monitoring compliance with the timetable and working with the Head of HR Operations to ensure consistency of quality in appraisal documentation.
Qualification And Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred. Advanced degree in Organizational Development strongly preferred
- A member of Nigeria Institute of Training and Development (NITAD), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP)
- Minimum of 10 years’ extensive experience in leading organizational development, learning and talent initiatives that enable organizational effectiveness
- Proficient in anticipating and understanding business needs and taking the initiative to drive solutions in effective value-added ways
- Leadership skills and ability to coordinate with employees all levels
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skill
- Proficiency in the use of computer packages which includes; MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word
- A member of Nigeria Institute of Training and Development (NITAD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of 10 years’ extensive experience
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Head, Talent & Capability Development” as the subject of the mail.
A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited Job Recruitment 2021 is ongoing. Kindly apply using the link above.