Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst – Security, Policy, Governance and Compliance
- To provide strategic direction and ensure objectives are achieved using agreed organizational resources, while monitoring the success and failure of the enterprise security program
- Work closely with IT to secure information and develop strategies to minimize the variety of risks that the Bank may be vulnerable to
Functions and Responsibilities
- Effectively update approved policies as well as communicate to relevant stakeholders.
- Anchor information security awareness within the group and the bank at large.
- Maintain and manage risk and asset registers.
- Closely monitor Group projects to ensure they are successful and executed in a timely manner.
- Monitor Group programs to ensure that the budgets assigned to the programs are not exceeded.
- Act as Librarian for the group to ensure all documents are securely stored and readily available.
- Seeks to achieve required standards (legislative, regulatory, contractual obligations).
- Ensure work-life balance for group members through trainings, leave plan, shift calendar and welfare management.
- Provide strategic direction that ensures objectives are achieved hence guaranteeing the success of enterprise security programs.
- SLA management and project management liaison.
- Embark on continuous staff development, Staffing and general people management of the team
- Manage information risk to an acceptable level to meet the business and regulatory compliance requirements of the bank.
- Ensure that risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, threat analyses and penetration testing are conducted periodically and consistently to identify risk to the organization’s information assets.
- Perform information system security vulnerability scanning to discover and analyze vulnerabilities and characterize risks.
- Recommend appropriate remedial actions to mitigate risks and follow up on control measures to ensure it’s done.
- Participate in post incident reviews and analysis to determine the root cause of information security incidents, develop corrective actions, reassess risk, evaluate response effectiveness and take appropriate remedial actions.
- A good First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years in banking/financial services institution with experience in banking operations and information security/ risk analysis
- Certifications in Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Business Resilience IT Professional (CBRITP), or Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C) DRE are a big plus. ITIL and IT certifications and other professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Skills / Competencies:
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking Policies and control procedures.
- Process management and document skills
- Understanding of business and Information security administration
- Good accounting skills
- Good understanding of the Information Governance Framework
- Regulatory knowledge and background in Information Security / Controls.
- Good knowledge and understanding of banking/ IT operations
- Process management and documentation skills
- Understanding of business and IT strategy administration
- Regulatory knowledge
- Ability to work across a globally distributed team network
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with emphasis in Word, Excel and Power BI
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong and effective stakeholder management skills
- Good numerical or analytical skill
- Good communication skill (Oral & Written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online