STYLE YOUR PALLAZO PANTSIn these 13 perfect ways
This long women’s trousers cut with a loose, extremely wide leg that flares out from the waist is an outfit from the late ’60s and early ’70s has come back to trend and it’s obviously making the fashion world go crazy. It is almost impossible to go to an event without seeing at least two or more ladies wearing pallazo pants, yet a completely effortless outfit.
If you’ve never won a pair of pallazo pants, you are indeed missing out, pallazo pants are lovely simply because they are incredibly comfortable and also very versatile, but because they are different from the usual skinny jeans we are used to seeing, figuring out how to style them can be a little bit tiring, with these perfect ways of styling, you’ll be looking pretty chic in them.
Here are 13 perfect ways you can rock your pallazo pants.
1. wear your plain pallazo pants with a simple graphic crop top, it’s a nice way to give yourself some shape since they are so wide
2. Tuck in a sleeves button-up shirt for a more professional outfit.
3. Wear a plain loose chiffon top on a plain pallazo pants.
4. Rock a pair of high waist pallazo pants and a long sleeves shirt with a neck tie
5. A hi-low top on a wide leg pallazo pants.
6. Wear a funky Sleeves graphic loose top on a print pallazo pants for a fun outfit.
7. Wear your plain pallazo pants with a plain off-the-shoulder caped top and a chic belt for a more comfy look.
8. A matching sleeves print top on a plain pallazo pants and a hijab
9. Going to the beach? Wear a pair of light and airy pallazo pants with a tube top and a hat
10. Turtle necked, sleeves body con tucked in a plain neutral pallazo pants
11. Mix print Ankara top on a plain pallazo pants
12. Sleeveless vest and a statement necklace paired with a plain pallazo pants.
13. Patterned flare top paired with a plain pallazo pants and a nice heels
Do you own pallazo pants? How do you wear them? Which of the tips is your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comment box below.
if you’ve got amazing styles you would like us to feature in our articles, send a mail to email@example.com